14 Tasty Foods to Eat After Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Wisdom teeth troubles may people and extraction remains the only option. After your teeth extractions 20878, the dentist will advise you to eat only specific type of food and avoid few types of food that can be hard on your teeth.
Here’s a Look at Food That You Can Eat after Getting Teeth Extraction Near You:
- Smoothies can be consumed after the extraction. You can make a smoothie from fruits, peanut butter, berry vanilla, or green smoothies.
- Ice cream is yet another permissible item after tooth extraction.
- Pudding is also a softer food item which will not be hard on your teeth.
- You can have applesauce after your tooth removal.
- If you want to eat veggies, mashed potatoes and cauliflower are ideal.
- You can have Greek yogurt with honey but try to avoid any flavored yogurt.
- You can have jell-O after tooth removal
- Oat meal is also recommended by doctors to have after tooth removal.
- You can have Macroni and cheese if they are well cooked and soft.
- You can also have soups but blend the veggies or stain them so that food particles don’t get stuck in the site from where tooth was removed.
- Gatorade is a beverage; however, you can have it if your want something flavorful but wish to avoid eating or chewing any food item.
- You can also have pasta in red or white sauce provided it is soft and cooked well.
- Baby food is also something that you can have after tooth extraction as it is soft and tastes good.
The dentists who specialize in Teeth Extractions North Potomac, MD suggests that the following types of foods should be avoided after tooth extraction:
- Food that is not hot enough
- You must avoid any type of spicy food
- Avoid eating food with sharp edges such as chips, cold cereals, or crackers
- Don’t eat meat for few days
- Sticky and chewy foods such as candy
- Small food items like rice and quinoa